CUSTOMER DATABASE MANAGEMENTHow well is your customer information organised? Do you keep your customer data up to date? Do you make use of your customer data to properly serve your customers? And do you follow up once they have bought your products or services, creating the opportunity to re-sell or up-sell?
- Update your databases regularly with new data & report key findings
- Collate different data sources into one database such as business cards, excel lists, word documents, Outlook contacts
- Clean up an existing database so key data is easily visible & usable & provide reports
- Capitalise on all the un-used potential contacts in your business card folder, incorporate these into your database to unearth prospects & useful new suppliers
- Analyse your customer data - how frequently does that customer buy from you, what do they buy, how price sensitive are they, what new opportunities does this reveal?
CASE STUDY: See how we have helped our other clients. Find Out More...>>>